Successful marketing of your property starts with a valuation to determine the ideal selling price.
Our expert brokers have in-depth knowledge of the market and will determine the potential of your property with you.
We aim to identify the best achievable price and to find the right buyer for you.
We are strategically positioned to set up actions which will lead to a successful transaction at the best conditions in terms of price and delay.
Your property is unique and we will highlight that.
Haussmann Riviera Real Estate has partners located all over the world and we provide an international marketing network through our correspondents in London, Geneva, Moscow, Astana…
We have been chosen as the designated correspondent for some of the leading international real estate companies in the world.
Our clients are mainly foreigners: British, Scandinavians, Swiss, German, Russians and citzens of other eastern countries…
We offer you personal assistance in finalising the transaction in the best legal and financial conditions and will be taking your fiscal situation into consideration:
- Together with the Notary handling the sale we examine the impact of capital gain taxation and the eventual allowances applicable to you
- We will also make sure that urban planning is checked so as that all situations can be anticipated.
- If your property needs refurbishing we can calculate the costs with recommended architects and buildersand and even put a project together to help potential buyers.
- We can help organizing the compulsory diagnostics and measurement of the property
- Negotiations in view to obtain an agreement with a potential buyer are conducted in a professional and transparent way through our dynamic and muti-lingual commercial team
- From the signature of the preliminary agreement to the final sale’s contract we provide full assistance.
We are happy to meet you wherever you like in full confidentiality:
- At your home
- In our office at Beaulieu
- Or even in a convenient hotel or café